Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Q: Does Leading Concepts offer services on location?
- A: Yes – LC will deliver on site or at a location in close proximity.
- Q: Does Leading Concepts customize services specific to client needs & requests?
- A: Yes! – LC can and will modify any core services or create new. Our focus is on achieving the right result the right way for the client.
- Q: How much does it cost?
- A: Cost depends on the type of training course and if the participant is a solo student or part of a group. In either case – the cost of the training is much less than equivalent training at a graduate business school. In fact, many of our courses cost less than individual courses at the university level. Contact us today for enrollment information, course openings, and custom programs.
- A: The training at Leading Concepts is unique and special in several ways. First, you are Not going to sit in a classroom listening to a boring lecture about leadership. Instead – you are going to take part in leadership activities and hone your leadership skills while also experiencing something out of the ordinary for most civilians. In most of our classes you are going to be simulating a military unit taking part in a patrol, mission, or series of missions. Through this type of simulation you can fully appreciate the importance of being a reliable team player and an effective leader. In fact, in our Ranger course you get to experience both roles multiple times. Second, our multiple day courses are immersive. You will stay in basic accommodations and take part in training for multiple long days – this will instill the concepts much more fully than a semester in a classroom. Lastly, the combination of what we do and how we do it will give you the opportunity to truly challenge yourself and take part in a unique experience you will remember for many years. .
Q: What is so special about the training at Leading Concepts?